Today, the Spring 2012 edition of Rhythm of the Home (ROTH)is released. I have an article in it, the little Woolly Sheep project, seen above. The ROTH blog is doing a give-away. You can enter to win the materials needed to make your own woolly sheep!
food, home, and garden:
- A new gluten free pie crust to try, via my friend Rachel.
- Did you see this launch? taproot magazine.
- Well, this is book, needle craft, and food all in one. I really appreciated this review Heather (Shivaya Naturals) wrote on Nourishing Knits. I am looking forward to reading it! I also got a lot out of Heather's links and mention of weighing flours in baking!
parenting and education:
- You have very little time to Jump Into A Book's Dr. Seuss (huge) book set give-away! Run!
- I love how Meryl (My bit of Earth) talks about the joy of simple toys in this ROTH blog article.
- I loved Renee's post, growing up looks like...
- Awesome, adorable reminder/chore/activity charts from A Kid's Day
- Rhythm of the Home - Spring 2012 edition is out!
- Sparrow Magazine - Spring 2012 edition is out!
- Victoria of Made With Love UK has some amazing ideas and recipes. Just click on the topic of your choice from the photo links on the right side of her site.
- I just want to plug my cousin and her partner...these two are so creatively talented. You will love their blog and Etsy shop.