- Life is so busy, I had to hit a low to realize I haven't been living by my motto; nourishing balance by creatively living lightly with less. I hadn't been saying "I wish I could, but I can't. No." often enough.
- I am realizing it is all about attitude.
- I have been reading to relax. I haven't been so immersed in sewing, photographing much, or blogging (reading or writing). I miss those things, but I didn't realize how much I had missed reading for pleasure.
- I am noticing there is always creativity in our days, even if I don't consciously make time for it and that my children will pull in anyone willing and ready. (See the photo above? That is Isabella, getting help from grandma, a former professional weaver. She was given a table top loom from Mike's aunt's sister, with a partial wall rug on it, and she wanted helping continuing to weave it.)
- It is hot and we are spending a lot of time outside.
- My kids have grown so much, both in height and maturity, since the winter holidays, and I am reeling a little bit.
- My girl is eagerly waiting for the plums on our tree to ripen. I think the whole year revolves around those plums for her.
- I am facing a very full week, completely out of rhythm, and looking forward to creating a new flow in the quieter week that next week promises to be.