Food and Health:
- Strawberry Tofu Cream Bars from Heather of Shivaya Naturals
- As a Celiac, I agree so much with gut health as being fundamental and appreciated this post from Nourishing Days.
- Planning for the homeschooling year ahead.
- I loved this post from Renee (FIMBY) about feeling inadequate. I can relate. I think I am in the thick of it right now.
- The Spring 2012 issue of Bamboo Family Magazine is out!
- Do you receive The Daily Groove? I do (it's free!) and have for several years now, since my mamma friend Liz told me about it. Some days, I delete. (It can get overwhelming, like FlyLady.) Some weeks, I soak in every single one. I thought this one was really good. That's me. Consistently following my heart.
- Coloring eggs with silk ties, from Ginny of Small Things
- I was looking for something online and happened upon this fabulous blog, Resweater, about recycling sweaters, which I also love to do.
- My friend, Liz P. H., directed me to this blog, Repeat Crafter Me, when my little rock garden markers got one upped by the cute ones here.