- i scored morningstar farms veggie corn dogs (M has been begging me to buy him corn dogs at costco. ummm...no) for 55 cents after combining store and manufacturer's coupons. i admit, they were delicious.
- i scored the following items (full size products) free-after-rebate (FAR). i also used some manufacturers coupons, so actually made money, even after tax: hair mousse, body cream, mouthwash, toothpaste, facial cream
- i hit the white elephant sale and scored the following items: 4 pairs of kids pants (3 for a friend), a baby monitor for family's house, 4 pairs of kids shoes (one brand new good brand, with tags), 3 brand new commuter mugs. i spent $18 at the sale. the monitor was the most expensive thing i bought. the prices and selection were fabulous. am planning to return next year.
- i pulled down my gift box (box of items i have collected at good prices to give as gifts later) and found several perfect gifts. now wrapped in recycled gift bags and ready to go.
- i used gift cards to stock up on whole wheat flour.
- a cookbook arrived in the mail. free from our health insurance company.